Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gimpster

Well, I've seriously upset my picture a day schedule. I've had a multitude of problems to deal with including losing my internet for a week, having no transportation and mostly, involved in a project at work which has left me no time to get out to shoot anything. I took a quick snap of another of my "kids" tonight and it will have to suffice as my picture for the day. It's the only picture I've taken in over a week. I don't know just when my vida loco is going to get back to normal but I'll try to post more. This is "The Gimpster", so called because he was crippled at birth...I couldn't give up on him though and now he's a healthy, active, happy boy.

4 comments:

SUNJUNE said...

What a handsome dog!/lol

Wendy said...

Yea, your back and I hope things take a positive path for you and get back in working order. Love the photo of Gimpster he is adorable. Isn't it nice to have buddies like this and especially ones that you didn't give up on! Makes your heart happy! I hope you are able to get back in the groove of a photo a day as I've missed not seeing your photos! Take care and have a good weekend.

Norme said...

Gimpster looks like he is good company. Ahh at last another post from you--great boost to my day. Hope that this finds things perking to a positive beat.

shutterflycutie said...

Well...guess I'll add my post too. I miss you as the others do. I just can't believe how grown up the Gimpster is now! I still think of him as a puppy of course. I think he was just a few months old last time I saw him (and he tried to bite me!)....handsome boy he turned into. Look forward to updates on the girls now.