Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aggie muster


Hey all, I really apologize for letting down the team with my long abscence from the blog. My life has been tumultuous for the last couple of months and I just had to sidetrack some of the things that I love to do. I can't say that it's going to be much better for the immediate future but I'm going to put forth the effort to try. I hope you'll forgive me if I post a few shots from my archives just to try to get back in the game. I named this one because the color reminded me of the maniacal attraction the aggies have for anything maroon!

2 comments:

Norme said...

We will be happy just to have you back in the game!! Good shot.

Wendy said...

Yea!! He's alive and back with the living...So glad to have you back!! Any of your photos is fine with me as they always amaze me!! Laughing at your name for this flower...it fits!