Monday, June 21, 2010

Holy Snarkies, Batman














What is it that draws me back to the harbor? Is it because it's the only place I can go in the afternoon and be in touch with the things I love? Is it the peace and quiet, the song of the birds and the smell of the fresh salty air? Or could it be the sense of adventure I feel on these photo safaris...like today when I noticed...Holy Snarkies Batman, I'm standing in a red ant bed again? Nah, it's probably just the weeds, wildflowers and rusty old junk!
Last day with the 105 macro...now...decisions, decisions, decisions...what to shoot with for the next seven days?

2 comments:

shutterflycutie said...

I guarantee...were I there I'd be the one in the ant bed! Not that I'd wish that on an old man on an adventure...but I'm glad I wasn't there for that one! Great shots and amen to Norma's comment: your commentaries are worthy of following! Your photos are inspiring. Thank you!

Norme said...

I love the white daisies!!! Among the many great pictures you put on here for us to look at!