Thursday, June 17, 2010

Note to Self






Note to self: John, you have GOT to quit going out in the brutal South Texas late afternoon light. Out and about for day three with the macro, I made the rounds but got most of my shots in the Rockport area...man, that afternoon sun makes it soooo hard to get a balanced exposure, especially when trying to shoot anything white against a dark background. Pretty darned hot out there too. Oh well, maybe I'll learn to get off my lazy backside and get out a little earlier...yeah, right. The lily is called a milk and wine lily and they are gorgeous!

1 comment:

shutterflycutie said...

I believe in South Texas it is just as hot earlier...unless you are talking morning? Didn't think you came out before noon! Just kidding....can't imagine different lighting would affect the grandeur of these.