Monday, July 26, 2010

Twins Redux and a Red Boat From Georgia




I hate to be repetitive...well, about most things anyway but I wanted another shot at those twin red boats. I think this one is much better than yesterday's. These boats are from Panama City, Florida. The other red boat is all the way from Georgia and really shows some rebel spirit...it's flying the Georgia state flag...well, at least what used to be the state flag. The stars and bars were taken off the flag in 2003...as if removing the confederate element could change history. I guess those symbols are offensive to some...but not half as offensive as having to listen to Al Sharpton! Oh, excuse me...The Rev. Al Sharpton!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous photos, they sure are a long ways from home! Laughing at your Al comment you crack me up!

shutterflycutie said...

How do you know all these little facts? Or, better yet, how do you retain them? Or do you carry an encyclopedia around with you? O yeah...you are one of those people that aren't working anymore and have TIME....(am I sounding a little bitter? sorry, bad events at personal level again). Wish there was a good shot of the flag now. I'm going before my soap box is pulled out....