Wednesday, August 4, 2010

View From the South End


I don't usually spend much time at the south end of the harbor...that's where all the touristas go...the boat ramps are always busy. I heard that the Nina was being towed from Corpus to mile 533 shipyard for repairs and wanted to try for a shot or two. The replicas of Columbus's fleet were brought to Corpus from Spain several years ago...it was supposed to be a temporary visit but they're still here. The ship was there but was surrounded by other boats and equipment and I could never find a place to get a good view...sometimes things just don't work out...the first time around! I'm a persistent old cuss so I'll keep trying...never was one to give up on a good thing!

1 comment:

shutterflycutie said...

Stubborn and never giving up...guess they go hand in hand huh? Is there a difference here or just a person's perspective? hmmmm....