Thursday, December 9, 2010

HDR---Over The Top


A few weeks ago, I posted an example of an HDR image...it was composed of two differently exposed images combined to widen the dynamic range. Here's one composed of five different exposures and heavily manipulated to give it a different look. I wasn't happy with the power lines and a few other things.


So, I did one with just three exposures and cloned out the power lines...I don't know which one I like better...but they're both a little out of the mainstream!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cool...I know I could do 3 different exposures with the last camera but never tried it, not sure about the new one.
You know what my Pet peeve is John..what really ticks me off about trying to take photos...is all the damn power lines all over the freak'in state...it's ridiculous!! And half of them are right next to memorials and such!! Idiots don't look before they throw them up! Sorry I get really upset about those darn lines...
Oh by the way cool photo, definitely like the one with out the lines, good job!

shutterflycutie said...

cool