Friday, January 21, 2011

John And The Android


My trusty Blackberry finally died...it had been a good and faithful companion but when it's your time, it's your time and I guess it was the Blackberry's time. I got this fancy Android phone to step into the void and I have high hopes! I figure it will take me about a year to figure out all of the features...and probably another year to figure out what possible use I might have for them...should be a wild ride.
Shot in the lightbox with the Sigma 18-250

3 comments:

John Ownby said...

It's a frightening thing, getting a new phone. I only replace my phone when it no longer works, which is generally around 4 years or so, so I have ample time for the learning curve. That reminds me.....current smartphone is getting close to 5 years old. Guess it's on borrowed time.....

Wendy said...

I don't have a smart phone and never had, lol...Guess I like my stupid dinosaur of a phone. Fred just got a blackberry and he's still trying to figure it out. I heard the Android's take decent photos, though. Enjoy and have fun playing!

shutterflycutie said...

My experience is that they are more like the anti-christ...wish I had a dinosaur again. Good luck my friend