Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Of Those Days



Today was one of those days! We've had rotten weather for so long and today was just beautiful...I had gorgeous weather, plenty of time with no pressing items on my to do list, half of a tank of gas...it was even my turn to use the truck. I ventured forth full of high hopes and great expectations for a good afternoon of shooting but I just couldn't find anything that captured my interest...Just One Of Those Days! I took a couple of shots at the harbor anyhow but they were pretty uninspired.


Sigma 18-250

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We all have them, just got to keep trying! I took some photos of a really nice buck, beautiful rack. But he was way on the otherside of the pasture and they didn't turn out...

shutterflycutie said...

how can you ever go to the harbor and not be inspired...but I know what you mean. I need some inspiration too, life is taking it's toll on me of recent.