Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yuck


My friend Wendy posted a picture this morning from early in the day. It was of beautiful blue skies and a landscape that looked straight out of Spring. I had high hopes of capturing a little bit of that beautiful day but by the time I got out...yuck, what happened? I shot this at about 4:00 PM, between rain showers and it looks like we can expect more of the same for the next couple of days.


These are the two brown pelicans that are seen beside the pier in the photo above...I think I interrupted their nap but they didn't seem too upset about it.
Sigma 18-250

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Na na na...I beat you on this one! It was pretty yucky out later but your photos aren't! Great job! Love the clouds and of course always love the Pelicans!

shutterflycutie said...

Even on it's bad days it still has a unique intrigue about it...glad you got it!