Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is It? ...Could It Be? ...


Could it be a sign of impending Spring?...or is it just one of those tough little specimens that refused to die on schedule? I think it's probably the latter but I can always hope.


I don't always title my photos but I call this one "Happy Tug"! No, I haven't reverted to childhood, with happy boats and little engines that could. Something about this boat just looked happy to me...maybe the yellow trim did it or maybe it was just too beautiful of a day to be anything but happy.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I saw some of these little flowers in our yard yesterday. The simplest things can be beautiful pictures as you know.

Wendy said...

I told you the wildflowers were out there :o) Ya just have to look! How that little one avoided the hard freezes we've had is amazing!
Laughing at your "Happy Tug", did you get a wee bit too much sun?

shutterflycutie said...

the little tug that could....I know now that you have gone on over the hill, really tho, yellow has always been one of my fav colors for the very reason that it makes me feel happy. And so are the flowers!