Friday, February 4, 2011

Nanook Of The North


Aransas Pass is still in the deep freeze...we didn't get the snow that was predicted but a freezing rain left everything covered with ice. I stepped out onto my back porch this morning and discovered something I had apparently forgotten; ...ice is slick...I didn't fall but the little dance I performed would not have been out of place on one of those TV dance competitions! Later in the morning, I had some things to attend to at the office and at the barn so I snapped a quick self-portrait.
cell phone camera

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh John too funny!! All you need to complete the photo is a pair of "snow pants"...So glad you didn't fall and to bad the family didn't have a video camera on you!

shutterflycutie said...

so where are the REAL cameras when u need them? I can just imagine you doing that dance, then looking around to make sure no one saw! Very happy you didn't fall and even happier you didn't tear a muscle or something doing the ice dance!