Thursday, February 24, 2011

Strange Building And Another One Bites The Dust


After yesterday's post about "The Rattle", my old friend John inquired about the building in the background. I explained that it was actually a boat...the Deep Sea Champion is a tender for a commercial diving company...she hasn't been too busy lately.


Meanwhile, across the harbor, The Carmella Marie went under the torch today



They cut all the rigging off of her and I guess it's just a matter of time till she's gone.



Guess I'll post one last picture and sign out before I get off on a rant!



My lenses for today were the Minolta 24-105 and the Minolta 100-200...two oldies but goodies.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the photos...sad though on the Carmella Marie, may she rest in peace!

shutterflycutie said...

it is gut wrenching to see the Harbor going down...even sadder regarding the boats. I am so glad you have captured so much of them.