Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey All You Old Hippies


At least that's what they used to say back in the 60's and 70's!


I don't know how this guy kept from blowing out of the tree today! I'm getting very tired of this incessant wind...they even canceled a few flights today at the Corpus Christi airport because of the wind.We've all been praying for rain but it's been so windy that if we got any rain...it would probably blow into the next county before it hit the ground.



I actually took this picture a few days ago and wasn't happy with it...so, I've been playing with it for a few days in photoshop...still not happy with it but I guess I'll post it anyway...as an extra.

3 comments:

Paula said...

The little guy looks like he is holding on for dear life. I hate it when the wind blows but at least it wasn't so hot here today. The weatherman said 103 here tomorrow. Too hot, too soon.

Wendy said...

I agree with Paula if it wasn't for the wind it would be way too hot!! I'm tired of the wind but know what it's going to like without it and it ain't going to be pretty, lol...Great job on the sign shot, lol...Fred calls me his hippie wife, lol...Maybe I should get that sign for our yard ;o)
Love the Pelican photo, you did a great job playing with the photo! What do you tell me, stop being so picky!!!

shutterflycutie said...

Picky is his middle name Wendy... glad you are here to share Mr Wingo....