Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kuh-Razy


They put a new cell phone tower up, here in town, and they're now rigging up all the antenna equipment. I noticed these guys yesterday but didn't have time for pictures...so today, I put it on my agenda as a "must do" .
Konica-Minolta 28-75/2.8


We've had strong winds all week and I thought these guys must be getting beaten up pretty badly up there.
Sony 70-200/2.8 G





I know it's just another day on the job for them but in my mind...these guys are kuh-razy!
Minolta 500/8

3 comments:

Paula said...

I agree no heights for me. We have so many towers around here now but I have no idea what they all are for.

Wendy said...

Oh looks like fun to me. I used to climb the silo's on the family farm growing up, the higher the better...But then these towers are slightly higher than our silos were, lol.

Wendy said...

Laughing, I took a closer look. I see that one guy has a cig in his mouth and he's looking at you and laughing...too funny!!