Sunday, June 5, 2011

From A Whisper To A Scream


Long one of my favorite places, the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge started calling me about a month ago. At first, the whisper was ever so faint...but still insistent. Over the course of the month, the whisper has gotten louder and louder...to the point that it's now a demanding scream: John, get up here and nose around, it says! I've resisted with all my might, making excuses...all valid reasons not to go...but I'm about ready to relent. I've always been easily led astray.
Sony 30/2.8 macro

3 comments:

Paula said...

Go go go the sooner the better.

Wendy said...

LOL to being led astray, enjoy!! I'm not ready yet...it's too darn hot and I just love to float at the moment and stay cool ;o)

shutterflycutie said...

Keep on screamin John.....