Wednesday, June 22, 2011

H Is For...


H is for HARBOR Bait...I like the guarantee for their live bait!


H is for HANDICAPPED parking by the fishing pier.


H is for HUGE HEAP of trash at the HARBOR.


H is for HOLE in the wall...above the door.


H is for fire HYDRANT. This one looks a little worse for wear...looks like maybe someone ran into it and pushed it partway over.


H is for HEB! Where would South Texas be without our HEB? I had higher hopes for photos today but it was a rainy day and I wound up doing most of my shooting while sitting in the truck and taking quick shots out the window while trying to keep my camera dry.
Sigma 18-250





3 comments:

Paula said...

I like all the H pictures. Two of my brothers-in-law worked at HEB stores and now my grandson does. Can't wait for Chile Bandera to reopen so I can ask for Migas. If anyone has it they would. It sounds very good.

shutterflycutie said...

John....I know you guys needed the rain and it made it cooler for you to be out today...all the H's are very typical of life in AP....look forward to "I"....

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I would probably die trying...seems salt water fish don't like me no matter what I use for bait...my life story!! Love all the photos...still laughing at the Huge Heap of trash, you goober!! ~ Wen