Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Is For...


Now that I don't have a REAL job anymore, I find myself with a lot of time and a big portion of that time is spent at the computer. I have quite a few favorite websites that I visit daily. One of these is a forum for folks that use Minolta and Sony digital cameras...it's very interesting and informative if that kind of thing interests you. One of the features of this forum is themed views and photo challenges. One of those themed challenges is to post pictures that relate to letters of the alphabet. I don't belong to the forum (not much of a joiner anymore) but I figured...what the heck, I'll do my own little alphabet challenge! So, to start it off, here's A...for Aransas Pass. Tomorrow is B...guess this will require a little thought when I get to the hard letters like Q, X, and Z...Time for my thinking cap!
Sigma 8-16

4 comments:

John Ownby said...

John -- I could help you with the thinking cap:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Thinking-Cap/

Paula said...

This will be fun to see what you come up with.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you got an 'A', lol...good job!! When you get to the harder letters check out license plates on vehicles...it's a thought! ~ Wen

Anonymous said...

wish I had time at this moment to check out John's link...look forward to the new challenge