Friday, June 24, 2011

J Is For


J is for Jan...I actually didn't take this picture today...my friend Jan was in town about a month ago and I caught up with her at the harbor...she was clowning for the camera and now...she's gotta pay! I think she was reacting to the fact that the predicted "end of the world" was at hand. J is also for her Jamaica t-shirt...


J is for Jalapeno! These South Texas pickles are served with everything down here. We eat 'em on our burgers, we eat 'em on our eggs, our fried chicken...they even have jalapeno jelly. I like 'em stuffed with cheese, battered and fried!


J is for John...and there you have it...in black and white. Stay tuned for K!


4 comments:

Paula said...

Like the pictures! You can have those south Texas pickles. I can't even eat black pepper out in public without having a coughing spell.

Anonymous said...

Great photo of Jan!! That will teach her to act silly when you have the camera in hand! I can't stand Jalapeno's when they're hot, I like to be able to taste my food, not have a fire going on in my mouth :o) and Yeah for YOU!! Good job on the self portrait! ~Wen

shutterflycutie said...

This was a good post...even if I had to pay for it! I agree with Wendy on the pickles of south tx...I still prefer to taste my food! Your self portrait makes you look pretty rough...but we all know what a sweetheart you are.

Anonymous said...

John,
J is for Jan is awsome!
Chris