Monday, July 4, 2011

T Is For...


T is for TAQUERIA


T is for TAQUERIA


T is for TAQUERIA...are you starting to see a trend here? Aransas Pass has a lot of taquerias and Mexican restaurants. A lot of these are not really the old time taquerias, which are literally taco stands but are full service restaurants that retain the name...maybe that's the way they started or maybe it's just a traditional thing, I don't know but most of them serve up some pretty yummy stuff so I don't guess it matters! Just the other day, I was discussing all these taquerias with the love of my life and she said; You know they all serve exactly the same thing! She's right, you know...so how come I like some of them better than others? Yo no se.


T is for TIMES Market...I haven't seen gas cheaper than this...EVER ;-)


T is for TANKER TRUCK


T is for TRACTOR Supply


T is for TRAILERS


T is for TOMBSTONES







4 comments:

Paula said...

We have lots of mexican food here too and some is better then others. We are missing our tacos from Chile Bandera but it looks like they are working on it. The paper said 5,000 dollar reward for leads on the fire. I'll try to find out the name of the diabetic stuff. I e-mailed my daughter about it as they are testing her for that and her husband has it but I bet they won't try it.

shutterflycutie said...

T was a little more entertaining than some of the other letters of the alphabet...was beginning to wonder if the only thing in AP that started with T was Taqueria?!?...it is amazing how they all serve the same stuff but some do it better than others, if ya know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

Whew...I thought this was going to be a whole post on Taquerias. I agree with your wife they all pretty much serve the same thing but with me it's the cheese and beans, who has the best? Oh and lets not forget the tortillas too, home made is the best, yikes!! Now I'm hungry, sheesh! I expected a witty comment on the tombstones? Great job on the letter 'T', now lets see what you do for 'U'...ekk ~Wen

John Ownby said...

I've really enjoyed this alphabet series. You know, once you reach the end you could do a number series -- one flag pole, two birds, three cars, etc. Of course, it might be hard to find a stopping place with numbers. By the way, I'm a little concerned with the letter "U." I mean, we're not going to have to look at photos of you in your underwear are we??