Tuesday, November 22, 2011

C Is For...


C is for camera, of course. What else could C possibly be for on a photography site?
This is a Sony A580. It's wearing my Sony 70-200/2.8 G ssm...probably my best lens, it's an old Minolta design that Sony made a few cosmetic changes to when they took Minolta over a few years back. Minolta made some great lenses and a few of them, like this one, are still in production under the Sony name. I posted about dust control yesterday and now I post a picture in which the inside of the lens hood appears to be covered with dust...it's not, the inside of the hood is lined with black felt to cut the possibility of reflections. The angle of the light just makes it look dusty!  

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow you have a lot of equipment. Did you teach yourself or did you take courses?

shutterflycutie said...

and your vision is bad? I'm not sure I beleive that anymore!