Saturday, November 19, 2011

Give Me Liberty...


Against my better judgement, I visited the harbor today. As I've said before, it's become depressing to me...just to see what's happening down there. I've covered that subject pretty thoroughly so I won't get off on another rant ...oh well. While I was there, I got to shoot this trawler at Aransas Marine Ways...getting fixed up for next season.
Sigma 18-250

Since I don't get out much anymore, I've decided to start another challenge, just to keep me in the game. I'm going to do another alphabet challenge but this one will be limited to indoor subjects...nothing that can't be placed on a table top. Some of them will be shot in my light box and some just on the open table. If anyone wants to participate, you're more than welcome!


3 comments:

Paula said...

Liberty is a beauty. It will be good to see you here more often with your challenge. Thank you for the comments in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to the Harbor, Liberty is gorgeous! I know it's depressing but if you want to rant and rave it's your blog so do so...I like to rant about the stupid electric lines that are being put up all over ;o)
I would love to join you on your Alpha journey but might wait a bit...It's going to be a bit busy for me for a bit...but I'll enjoy seeing what you come up with! ~Wendy

shutterflycutie said...

look forward to your challenge, maybe it will help pull us out of the doldrums! You always were the leader of this blog ya know....