Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Is For


A is for addition!
Sigma 50/1.4

OK, here we go! I'm going to try to keep this up on a daily basis unless I get stumped (which is likely) or I am interrupted by unforeseen circumstances. I plan to post only one picture a day on the alphabet theme, unlike last time when I went nuts! If I get the chance to get out and about, I may post images in addition to the challenge shots. Hope it will be fun and that we all enjoy it...I think it will be a bit more difficult than the last one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! I loved the last one you did and glad to see you motivated to do another Alpha photo a day...WooHoo!! Not sure on that Addition though, here it would be called subtraction, lol... ~Wendy

shutterflycutie said...

here it would be called "confusion". At my new job I used the calculator at the front desk 3 times and got 3 answers....and I am the accounting clerk! Then I was told that machine was not always acurrate. Hmmmm....the one at my desk always is tho...and I still can get 3 answers on 3 tries. Look forward to "B"