Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Few From The Harbor



One thing hasn't changed at the harbor yet...You can still see birds, bugs, butterflies and flowers. There's not really much in the flower department, they're just about gone for the year...but there are a few still hanging on.


Where there are flowers, there are bugs and the odd, beaten up butterfly.


Sunflowers are few and far between but the operative word is few...there are a few.


Blue sky too!


Little green Lady Bugs


Not a sunflower but a green bug just the same.
All shots were with the Sony 70-200/2.8 ssm today...we're supposed to have great weather for the rest of the week...hope I can make it out again.




  

3 comments:

Wendy said...

WooHoo!! Awesome photos John. I spotted a cow pen daisy in my garden yesterday and was pleasantly shocked. My jasmine is starting to bloom too. I watched the weather and it's suppose to be nice through Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping I might be able to get my hiking boots on Friday, fingers crossed! Oh and we have tons of bees out too, they're after the corn in the chicken feed.

Paula said...

Love the flowers and the butterflies. Your pictures are sooo pretty.

shutterflycutie said...

this is more like the old John...no pun intended! Love the butterfly especially!