Monday, December 19, 2011

Lensbaby...Baby!


A short time ago, while I was doing my indoor alphabet challenge, I posted a picture of my Lensbaby. As I explained in the post, it's a selective focus lens that I hardly ever use anymore (because of my poor eyesight) but just handling it and taking a few shots of it sort of rekindled my interest. I shot this simple little scene to give you the idea of what it does...not a very interesting shot but it shows how the lens can give you an area of sharp focus and blur the rest of the frame. I think I'll devote a few days to this old friend and see if I can come up with anything more interesting!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Your photos are always interesting. Did you give an answer to the "what is it" Picture and I missed it?

shutterflycutie said...

This I think is the most insignificant photo you have posted. But I have always loved the lens baby...cuts out all the clutter