Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is Spring Springing?


Is this a sign that Spring is around the corner? I'm not talking about the flowers, these little flowers have been around all winter...I'm talkin' about the bugs!


These little flowers are a different story...they're a pretty good indication of of an early Spring but, sometimes they get fooled!


I don't know what these have to do with Spring...I just like their look.


This shot has nothing to do with Spring. It's just a cormorant waving a greeting to a shrimp boat ; )! Really, he's just drying his feathers before he takes off to another location. The Bay shrimpers are the only ones working right now...Gulf season is closed.



2 comments:

Paula said...

The flower pictures would be so pretty framed. I don't know if I'm actually ready for spring though since summer is not far behind. I don't feel as if I could take another like the last one. May not have a choice.

Wendy said...

I'm beginning to think spring is here John, lets hope it's not a false spring. The blue bonnet plants are up, Michael and I spotted them yesterday. Love your photos, especially the shrimp boat. I'm having coastal withdrawls here and hoping I can drive over that way soon...I hear the beach and the waves calling my name :o)